Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Walgreens: Scott Naturals paper towels $0.29-$0.37/roll!


Here is a fantastic deal on paper towels at Walgreens, through Saturday. I use rags for all of my cleaning, but I do keep paper towels on hand for grease or the really nasty messes, so I'll be picking up a package of these for my stockpile!

Scott Naturals paper towels (6 rolls), $3.99
--Save $1 with store coupon (Dec. booklet).
--And use $0.75 off manufacturer printable.
$2.24 after coupon ($0.37 per roll)!

*Sign up for the Scott Shared Values program to get that manufacturer coupon. If you want, you can share the promotion on Facebook to increase the value of the coupon to $1.25, which would make the final price $0.29 per roll.



*Don't forget! You can also get Hershey's Bliss candy for $1 per bag and Holiday M&Ms for $2 per bag at Walgreens through Saturday.

And check out the rest of the weekly deals at Walgreens in this post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!