Thursday, January 31, 2013

Amazon.com: Turbo Tax Deluxe $40 shipped!


Turbo Tax Deluxe 2012 is currently on sale for $39.38 on Amazon.com! Shipping is free with Prime or without Prime (because it's over $25). This is for the actual physical software.

If you prefer the downloadable version, both the Mac and PC versions are currently $39.99.

I paid just a few cents more earlier this month and was excited for that. Last year, I paid $45 or $50, so $40 is a fantastic price break!

The Deluxe version allows you to electronically file federal plus one state. This is what we use every year and it is super easy.

*I am not sure how long this price will last; I've noticed that it's been fluctuating recently. If you want to order, I would not wait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!