I have an Android phone, so this one caught my attention today. Thanks to My Frugal Adventures and Totally Target for all of the information!
There is a new smartphone app available now called ibotta. This app is totally free and is available to iPhone users - and now to Android users!
Instead of going to your phone's app store to download it, you will want to sign up through this link as it will give you a $5 bonus after you complete your first offer.
Here's how ibotta works:
- ibotta offers rebates on items that you likely purchase on a regular basis, like Simply Orange juice, Advil, Mio, etc.
- A variety of offers are available and you will be able to see them in your account after you register. New offers will pop up often, too! Be sure to scroll through all the pages.
- After you buy an item for which you have an offer, you can take a picture of your receipt and submit it. You will want to make sure that you are purchasing the right item (they offer a barcode scanner to help with this!).
- The rebate money will be deposited directly into your account with ibotta (receipt verification usually takes 2-24 hours).
- You can redeem your rebate money once you reach $5. You are able to redeem into any Paypal account OR you can donate to any school in America or the United Way.
- Pick n Save
- and lots more!