Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Moms: Join "Parents' Opinions Matter" panel


If you expecting your first baby or already a mom (of a child age four or under), you can join the "Parents' Opinions Matter" survey panel right now!

You can complete an initial five minute survey to see if you qualify for the panel. If you do qualify, you will be contacted by email a few times per month to provide your opinion about various topics relating to babies and small children.

As a reward for participating, you will be entered into monthly sweepstakes.

*I don't have personal experience with this company, but I can tell you that I thoroughly enjoy participating in a variety of other survey panels and have certainly reaped the rewards of doing so!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!