Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My Goals for January 2013

 
With a new year comes the opportunity to start fresh with goals. Yesterday, I shared my broad and flexible goals for 2013. Today, I'm breaking those goals down and sharing my monthly goals for January.

Look for my weekly goals later today!


Read
  1. You Lost Me
  2. I'm More than the Pastor's Wife
  3. Love Finds You in Glacier Bay, Alaska
  4. Natural Hospital Birth
Home Management
  1. Organize December receipts.
  2. Organize 2012 tax info.
  3. Order Turbo Tax Deluxe 2012.
  4. Finish writing thank you notes.
Other
  1. Put together LLMA newsletter.
  2. Finish crocheting Baby Girl's blanket.
  3. Order/purchase snacks for the hospital.

Blog
  1. Review "Love Finds You in Glacier Bay, Alaska."
  2. Write a four week series on my updated Buy Prices (begins Monday, January 7).
  3. Review Borax (for Purex Insiders) and host a giveaway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!