Monday, January 7, 2013

Target.com: Kitchen Aid Ultra Power stand mixer $199 shipped!

KitchenAid 4.5 Quart Ultra Power Stand Mixer - Almond Creme


The Kitchen Aid Ultra Power 4.5 quart stand mixer is on sale for $199 today on Target.com! Shipping is also free, which is great. This deal is only valid on the almond creme color.

This exact mixer is priced at $290 + shipping charges on Amazon, so this is quite the deal from Target!

I have a Kitchen Aid Artisan mixer and I absolutely love it. My husband and I both commented how much easier Christmas cookie baking was with a stand mixer this year. It is a total workhorse!

Note that this price and the free shipping is only valid through tonight, so you'll need to order now if you are interested.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!