Update: Dollar General and Family Dollar are now participating in ibotta!
There is a new smartphone app available now called ibotta. This app is totally free and is available to iPhone users - and now to Android users!
It's easiest to sign up through this link on your computer. After doing so, you will be instructed how to get the app on your phone (it's easy, I promise!).
Here's how ibotta works:
- ibotta offers rebates on items that you likely purchase on a regular basis, like Simply Orange juice, Advil, Mio, etc.
- A variety of offers are available and you will be able to see them in your account after you register. New offers will pop up often, too! Be sure to scroll through all the pages.
- After you buy an item for which you have an offer, you can take a picture of your receipt and submit it. You will want to make sure that you are purchasing the right item (they offer a barcode scanner to help with this!).
- The rebate money will be deposited directly into your account with ibotta (receipt verification usually takes 2-24 hours).
- You can redeem your rebate money once you reach $5. You are able to redeem into any Paypal account OR you can donate to any school in America or the United Way.
- Pick n Save
- Dollar General
- and lots more!