Thursday, February 7, 2013

Review: Ghirardelli Valentine's Day treat box


I recently received a Valentine's Day treat box from Ghirardelli. Just like last time, I was definitely excited to get this package in the mail!

The package contained a few different Ghirardelli products:
  • Milk Chocolate & Strawberry
  • Dark Chocolate & Strawberry
  • Sublime White Vanilla Dream
I have to say that while I enjoyed all three of these Ghirardelli products, the Milk Chocolate & Strawberry was by far my favorite! The strawberry filling was excellent and paired so well with Ghirardelli milk chocolate.

I definitely love my chocolate, so you won't find me turning it away - and these yummy treats were no exception. :)

Disclosure: Ghirardelli provided me a free box of chocolates. All opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!