Monday, April 15, 2013

My 8 Weekly Goals


Last week was a short week as we were out of town for a few days, but I buckled down when we got home - and accomplished quite a bit!

Family Goals
  • Love my husband and Hannah - and enjoy our two days away.

Personal Goals


Home Management Goals

  • Sweep and vacuum floors.
  • Reorganize my clothes: put away maternity/winter clothes and get out summer clothes. {So glad this is done! Now we just need some warmer weather...}

Blog Goals

  • Write Purex Insiders review and giveaway post (schedule for next week).

This week is going to be a normal week for me, so I have a solid list of goals to work on:

Family Goals
  • Love my family.

Personal Goals

Home Management Goals
  • Tally receipts for January, February and March.
  • Update tax spreadsheets.

Blog Goals

1 comment:

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!