Thursday, April 18, 2013

Walgreens: Huggies swim diapers as low as $4.24 per pack on Friday!


On Friday, you can get a great deal on Huggies swim diapers at Walgreens!

Huggies swim diapers are on sale for Buy 1, Get 1 50% off this week. Plus, you will save an additional 15% on Friday with the Friends and Family coupon!

Buy (2) Huggies swim diapers, $8.99 for one and $4.50 for the second
--Use the Friends and Family coupon.
--Use (2) $1 off printables. (Increase the value to $1.50 when you share with three friends or share on Facebook!)
As low as $4.24 per pack after coupons!

I think this is a great price, especially early in the season. I plan on picking up two packages for Hannah!

Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!

*Be sure to check out the rest of the weekly deals at Walgreens before you shop!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!