Sunday, June 19, 2011

Menu Plan 6/19


Here is what we plan on eating this week. I think it's a fairly normal week for us. I'm starting my part-time babysitting job now and I will definitely be focusing on packing A LOT! The plans for our move are starting to fall into place and the day is nearing ever closer!

Sunday: Grilled chicken, roasted potatoes, carrot sticks with ranch.

Monday: Chicken Enchilada Dip.

Tuesday: Pasta with ground beef, garlic toast. (The details of Tuesday are sketchy - we might have a guest...)

Wednesday: Garlic Cheddar Chicken, hash browns, veggies.

Thursday: Homemade Sloppy Joes, fried potatoes, veggies.

Friday: Grill.

Saturday: Grill.

For breakfast, we each grab what we want: waffles, muffins, cinnamon rolls, pancakes, cold cereal, yogurt, etc.

For lunch, I usually eat leftovers or something simple, like grilled cheese or quesadillas. My husband eats a sandwich or leftovers - he takes his lunch to work most days.

This post is linked to Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!