Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Dollar General Lysol Healthy Touch Coupon!

Dollar General just released a store coupon for $2.50/1 Lysol Healthy Touch System on their website!

If you register on Lysol's website, you can print a coupon for $3/1 Lysol Healthy Touch System.

According to Dollar General's Coupon Policy, you can stack these two coupons; one is a store coupon and one is a manufacturer coupon. Doing this would mean you would get a total of $5.50/1 Healthy Touch system - but I am not sure what Dollar General's price is for the system.

Does anyone know how much the systm is at Dollar General? I don't know when I'll make it to Dollar General to check, as I'll be in Madison the next two days for orientation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!