Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Free Sample of Dish Soap or Dish Detergent!

Madej Media has a new survey about household cleaning and technology. It states that you will receive either a sample of Dawn Hand Renewal dish soap or Cascade Complete All-in-One. You are able to choose which sample you would prefer.

I chose the dish soap, even though I have (and use) a dishwasher. I try to stay away from the lemon-scented dishwashing products, since we aren't supposed to use those with our silverware.

I have never requested a sample from this company before so I can't promise that it will come. The free sample is expected to come in 4-6 weeks.

I keep an Excel file on my computer with a record of all of the samples that I have requested. It's fun to see which ones actually come and how long they actually take!

Thanks, Saving Money in Missouri!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!