Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Vocalpoint: Free sample of Downy

Vocalpoint has a new sample available! Go here to request a week's worth of samples of Ultra Downy April Fresh!

Never heard of Vocalpoint? It's a great company to work with - they generally send out samples to their members quite often. Since I joined last December, I have received Pantene samples, Kashi cereal samples, Crystal Light Pure Fitness packets, Puffs tissues and probably one or two I'm forgetting now. Every sample also comes with coupons - usually high value coupons!

When you receive a sample, you can go back to their website and tell them what you think about it. I highly recommend signing up with them!

Thanks, Saving Money in Missouri!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!