Sunday, September 26, 2010

Menu Plan 9/26-10/2/10

Can you believe it's almost October? Yikes - I have no idea where the entire month of September has gone! On a happy note, I think I can totally justify soup on the menu now!

Last week's menu plan was great! We found a new favorite recipe - Carnitas!

Here's the plan for this week:

Sunday: PALS retreat

Monday: PALS retreat

Tuesday: My husband's birthday...I think dinner will be his choice!

Wednesday: Taco Bake
*Wednesday night meals have to be quick - and portable! We either eat quick at home or I take the meal to church.

Thursday: Chicken and Rice Casserole - using some of my frozen cooked chicken from my broth-making experiment! I'm also going to try making my own Homemade Cream soup!

Friday:

Saturday:

For breakfast, we each grab what we want: waffles, muffins, pancakes, cold cereal, yogurt, etc.

For lunch, I usually eat leftovers. Every once in a while, I allow myself a grilled cheese sandwich with Udi's bread, but that is a special treat! My husband eats a sandwich or leftovers - he takes his lunch to work 2-3 days a week and comes home 1-2 times a week, depending on his schedule. Occasionally, I take lunch to church and we eat there together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!