Thursday, September 2, 2010

Target List

We will be in La Crosse this Saturday, so we are going to make a trip to Target! I am so excited - I haven't been to Target since the beginning of July, before we moved!

We won't be buying much, but I have a couple things we're going to look for:

Hanes products
$1/1 Hanes items (Target coupon) *I was able to print two of this coupon!

M&M's - maybe
$1/2 M&Ms (Target coupon)

Curtain tiebacks for our bedroom curtains

Towel rack for the bathroom

(And yes, this breaks my rule to not shop this week. However, as I've said before, I have to jump on an opportunity to shop at certain stores since we live in a rural area and don't make frequent trips to larger towns.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!