Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New Vocalpoint sample: Crest toothpaste

Vocalpoint has a new sample available: "Crest Pro Health For Me" toothpaste!

It says that it is specifically designed for "tweens." I don't exactly know how a toothpaste can be designed for "tweens," but I think adults are allowed to try it, too... :)

Never heard of Vocalpoint? It's a great company to work with - they generally send out samples to their members quite often. Since I joined last December, I have received Pantene samples, Kashi cereal samples, Crystal Light Pure Fitness packets, Puffs tissues and probably one or two I'm forgetting now. Every sample also comes with coupons - usually high value coupons!

When you receive a sample, you can go back to their website and tell them what you think about it. I highly recommend signing up with them!

As a side note, I requested the Ultra Downy April Fresh sample from Vocalpoint on September 7 and received it yesterday! That's just 13 days! So, while they indicate samples will take 4-6 weeks, they often come much quicker!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!