Sunday, October 24, 2010

Menu Plan 10/24

This week's menu plan will be a bit different. My husband has to be gone Monday AM through Friday at lunchtime for pastor's conference and then the Confirmaton retreat. Since it will just be me most of this week, I didn't plan any meals for while he's gone. I am making soup on Sunday, so I'll be able to eat that throughout the week. I can also have grilled cheese or pizza. I am planning on making tacos one night as part of my freezer cooking.

Sunday: Cheeseburger Soup with rolls (similar to this recipe)

Monday - Thursday: I will eat what I can find!

Friday: Carnitas

Saturday: Pizza burgers (basically hamburger patties with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and mushrooms mixed in) with roasted potatoes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!