Sunday, October 24, 2010

Weekly To Do List 10/24

With my husband gone Monday through Friday this week and me off school on Wednesday and Thursday, I'm going to have some extra time on my hands.

Extra time? Wait...what's that?!

To celebrate the extra time in my week, I'm planning a big shopping trip to Madison on Wednesday. Don't I have so much excitement in my life?!

I despise shopping. I especially despise being forced to shop all day.

However, when you live in the middle of nowhere, sometimes you just have to shop. all. day.

Aside from my big shopping adventure on Wednesday, I have a nice list of other things to accomplish this week.

Tasks to do
  • Menu plan for November
  • Laundry - 1 load sheets, 1 load darks, 1 load whites
  • Vacuum
  • Wash kitchen curtains. I noticed an odd stain on them this weekend...no idea how it got there!
  • Homework - continue working on Chapters 3 & 4.
  • Finish organizing the salvaged boxes on the pallets in the basement. We are finally almost fully recovered from the flood!
Freezer cooking

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!