Friday, October 8, 2010

Update: New Axe Hair Coupon!

UPDATE: This isn't a very good deal for hair care. The shampoos cost $4.75 at Dollar General. After coupon, that would still be $2.75 - not a good price!

Go here to print a $1/1 coupon for any Axe hair care product.

This is a great coupon to use right now at Dollar General - they also have a $1/1 Axe product DG store coupon on their website.

Deal Idea
Buy (1) Axe hair care product.
Use (1) $1/1 DG Store Coupon.
Use (1) $1/1 Manufacturer printable coupon.
I don't know the regular price and I forgot to look today. I will check on Sunday!

DG's coupon policy allows you to stack a store coupon with a manufacturer coupon.

Thanks, Clippin' with Carie, for the manufacturer coupon link!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!