Monday, October 25, 2010

RARE $0.50 off Ground Beef Coupon!

Cargill is offering an extremely rare $0.50 off any ground beef purchase coupon!

This takes a few steps to get:
  1. Click on the link "Free Code Play" at the bottom center of the page. Your unique code will show in a new window.
  2. Enter your email address, your code and your local grocery store in the appropriate fields.
  3. You'll need to enter your personal information (address, email, etc.) on the next screen.
  4. After this, you should be able to print the coupon.
  5. There doesn't appear to be a limit on how many you can print. I printed six and suspect I could have kept going! My coupons all expire on December 19, so I figure I can use about two per month.
Thanks, Clippin' with Carie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!