Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sweet deal at Rue La La!

Check out the Sunday Night Styleathon at Rue La La tonight! If you have the $20 credit, you'll be able to score free makeup tonight! They have several Laura Geller lipcolor trio sets, blush sets and eye shadow sets for $9.90. Even with the $9.95 shipping fee (yikes!), your $20 credit will cover everything!

I purchased the above lipcolor set for $0.00. My total with shipping was $19.85 and my $20 credit covered everything. I did have to put in my credit card information, so I'll be watching carefully to make sure no strange "extra" charges appear, although I don't expect any problems. It's likely standard procedure to obtain credit card information.

I am thinking these will make great additions to some Christmas presents!

I guess now we just have to hope that the orders arrive... :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Im a new follower! I hope you will stop by my blog as well & follow me. Have a good night!

    www.thethriftymilitarywife.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!