Sunday, November 28, 2010

Menu Plan 11/28

December brings the season of Advent. With a dual parish, that means we will have two Advent services each week - and thus, two Advent dinners each week! I will just be eating leftovers if I can't have what's being served for dinner. It sure does lighten the cooking load at our house!

Here's what we'll be eating this week:

Sunday: Loaded Baked Potato Soup (I'm also going to add some cream cheese, per this recipe.)

Monday: Carnitas

Tuesday: Advent dinner at the "little church"

Wednesday: Advent dinner at the "big church"

Thursday: Tacos (from the freezer)

Friday: Garlic Chicken and Gravy (a new recipe - from a Taste of Home cookbook)

Saturday: Spicy Cheeseburgers (also a new recipe from a Taste of Home cookbook)

For breakfast, we each grab what we want: waffles, muffins, pancakes, cold cereal, yogurt, etc.

For lunch, I usually eat leftovers. My husband eats a sandwich or leftovers - he takes his lunch to work most days. Now that I'm working part time, I take my lunch to school (and usually we meet at church and eat together!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!