Saturday, November 20, 2010

Walmart: Olay Gift Pack

Walmart currently has two different Olay gift sets on sale for 10.00. You'll need to look for the ones with the "Allure" magazine logo, like this:

See the Allure logo on the bottom right?
Inside the gift packs is a Mail In Rebate offer. You can either select a free subscription to one of five different magazines or you can opt to receive a rebate for 9.99.

Common sense tells me to opt for the rebate!

A My Frugal Adventures reader mentioned that she was able to use the 5.00 off coupon from the 10/31 P&G. This is the coupon where you can receive 5.00 off an Olay body wash when you purchase a Secret item. This reader was able to purchase a .97 travel size Secret deodorant plus the Olay gift pack, for 5.97 OOP. If this works for you, too, then you can submit for the 9.99 rebate!

I did see these gift packs at the Tomah Walmart on Saturday.

Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!