Sunday, February 13, 2011

Menu Plan 2/13


Here's our plan for eating this week. It's warming up a little here, although I'm sure winter isn't completely gone yet!

Sunday: Monterrey chicken, roasted potatoes, California Medley vegetables.

Monday: Marinated pork, potatoes.

Tuesday: I think I'll send some taco meat (from the freezer) with my husband for dinner. I have another Family Night at school this week.

Wednesday: Leftovers.

Thursday: Salsa chicken (I rub taco seasoning on chicken and let it marinate in salsa all day. Then I bake it, adding cheese at the end. Easy!)

Friday: We're going out to eat - to celebrate our 2nd anniversary (which is actually on Monday)!

Saturday: Cheeseburger rice, toast.

For breakfast, we each grab what we want: waffles, muffins, pancakes, cold cereal, yogurt, etc.

For lunch, I usually eat leftovers. My husband eats a sandwich or leftovers - he takes his lunch to work most days. Now that I'm working part time, I take my lunch to school (and usually we meet at church and eat together!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!