Sunday, February 6, 2011

Menu Plan 2/6


With another busy week ahead of us (they just don't slow down, do they?!), here's our menu plan:

Sunday: Chili (loosely based on this recipe) in the crockpot during the Big Game!

Monday: Something with chicken - I'm off work so I have a little flexibility!

Tuesday: Pulled Pork sandwiches (I do this in the crockpot the night before. On Tuesday night, we'll jus warm it up!)

Wednesday: Leftovers

Thursday: Pancakes or Eggs

Friday: homemade "hamburger helper." (I kind of invented my own recipe. I just make a sauce with milk, cheese and garlic and cook it like I would Hamburger Helper.) I switched recipes around last week and didn't make this.

Saturday: Skillet Tacos (using taco meat from the freezer)

For breakfast, we each grab what we want: waffles, muffins, pancakes, cold cereal, yogurt, etc.

For lunch, I usually eat leftovers. My husband eats a sandwich or leftovers - he takes his lunch to work most days. Now that I'm working part time, I take my lunch to school (and usually we meet at church and eat together!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!