Sunday, March 27, 2011

Menu Plan 3/27


Here's our game plan for the week. It's somewhat of a "normal" week around here this week, although I am still off school on Monday. On that weekends, I have been doing some baking ahead whenever I can. This weekend, I chopped up my remaining onions (and cried a little a lot!) and made gluten-free cinnamon rolls for the freezer.

Sunday: Youth Night at church (tacos). I just go along for the ride...and to help in the kitchen. :)

Monday: Some kind of chicken - maybe homemade chicken nuggets?

Tuesday: Lenten dinner at the small church.

Wednesday: Lenten dinner at the big church (my group is "in charge" in this week).

Thursday: Chicken Enchilada Dip (with tortillas). I make this the night before and my husband puts it in the oven when he gets home. This works really well with the new original Philly cooking creme!

Friday: Cheeseburger Rice, garlic toast.

Saturday: Grilled chicken (so excited for grilling season - it means nights off for me!), veggies, smashed red potatoes (recipe from Taste of Home).

For breakfast, we each grab what we want: waffles, muffins, cinnamon rolls, pancakes, cold cereal, yogurt, etc.

For lunch, I usually eat leftovers. My husband eats a sandwich or leftovers - he takes his lunch to work most days. Since I work part time, I take my lunch to school (and usually we meet at church and eat together!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!