Saturday, May 14, 2011

Don't forget! FREE Nature Made calcium at Walgreens now!


Don't forget about the free Nature Made calcium at Walgreens during the month of May! Print this $5 off coupon through Walgreens' Facebook page.
Nature Made calcium/magnesium/zinc, 100 ct., is on sale for $5 at Walgreens.
--Use the $5/1 coupon and pay nothing out of pocket!
I did this exact deal on Friday without a problem. I will mention that the price sticker on the shelf underneath the bottle was covered up. I took the bottle to the register and asked for a price check, where I found out that it was indeed on sale for $5. The cashier scanned the coupon - no beeps - and I didn't even have to pay tax!

I can't guarantee that the $5 sale price will hold for next week, but you should certainly check! Word on the street is that regular price is around $5.49, so even that will be a good deal with $5 off coupon!

Note: The limit on this offer is one per customer. Even if you are able to print two coupons, you will only be allowed to redeem one, as they are the exact same and have a tracking number.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!