Saturday, May 14, 2011

Menu Plan 5/15


This week is my last week of After School Program. Have I mentioned how excited I am for that?! (It's not that I don't like working with the kids...I just don't like being a slave!) I have a few weeks left to work so that I can finish my assignment and then I can put that job in the books. :)

Sunday: Grill.

Monday: Pizza chicken in the oven, potatoes, veggies.

Tuesday: Tacos.

Wednesday: Breakfast.

Thursday: BBQ chicken in the oven, potatoes, veggies.

Friday: Pepperoni Macaroni, garlic toast.

Saturday: Grill.

For breakfast, we each grab what we want: waffles, muffins, cinnamon rolls, pancakes, cold cereal, yogurt, etc.

For lunch, I usually eat leftovers. My husband eats a sandwich or leftovers - he takes his lunch to work most days. Since I work part time, I take my lunch to school (and usually we meet at church and eat together!).

This post is linked to Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!