Monday, May 30, 2011

Menu Plan 5/29


I can't believe June is here already! Things are a bit calmer now at our house. Summer is sure to be busy enough, though.

Sunday: Grill (brats), potato salad.

Monday: Grilled chicken, leftover potato salad.

Tuesday: Homemade Hamburger Helper.

Wednesday: Garlic Cheddar Chicken, potatoes, veggies.

Thursday: Cheeseburger rice, garlic toast.

Friday: Grill.

Saturday: Grill.

For breakfast, we each grab what we want: waffles, muffins, cinnamon rolls, pancakes, cold cereal, yogurt, etc.

For lunch, I usually eat leftovers. My husband eats a sandwich or leftovers - he takes his lunch to work most days. Since I work part time, I take my lunch to school (and usually we meet at church and eat together!).

This post is linked to Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!