Monday, June 13, 2011

Facebook: $1/4 YoCrunch cups printable


Print a coupon for $1/4 YoCrunch yogurt cups from their Facebook page tonight! Be sure to "like" them first. Update: I did not have to "like" them in order to print the coupon!

It's a Bricks' coupon, so be sure to hit your browser's back button a few times to print a second coupon. I will warn you that an ad prints after the coupon. My coupons expire on July 13, 2011.

These are priced around $.50-$.60 at most stores quite often, so this coupon will make them very inexpensive! I think Walmart's regular price was around $.60 when I checked last weekend (I noticed this because it was actually less than Yoplait's regular price now!) Regular price is $.58 at Walmart!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!