Saturday, June 25, 2011

Super Savings Saturday 6/25

Well, I spent less than $1 this week - that could be a record for me! It was so nice to essentially take the week off from shopping. I expect to do the same next week, too, as we will be on vacation for several days. My main focus in life right now is packing. And packing some more. And then, just when I think I'm getting closer to being done, I realize I have miles to go. I swear, someday we'll buy a house and settle down!

I just made two quick stops last weekend while we were in the Milwaukee area.

Pet Smart (left) and Target (right)

You can read the details of that trip in this post. I promise, it truly wasn't THAT exciting! :)

Total spending this week: $.59
Total spending for June: $216.18 (out of $225 - there's one week of the month left!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!