Monday, July 25, 2011

Kmart Double Coupon Update


I finally found the confirmation that Kmart in Mauston is participating in Double Coupon event this week! It is advertised at the top of page 11 in their weekly ad.

Now, don't get too excited because they are only doubling coupons with a value of up to $.99. There are still some good deals to be had, but it's not going to be fantastic.

And remember, Kmart tends to "struggle" with couponers, so don't be surprised if your store is not knowledgeable or gives you a hard time. Just smile and put on your happy face. :)

You can take a look at all of the weekly deals at Kmart. The best deal with double coupons that I know of is the Skintimate shave gel for .49 after doubled coupon. (It's perfect timing, too, because I ran out of shaving cream this morning!)

I am planning on stopping by Kmart today and will try to put together some more deals if I find any! If you know of anything, please leave the details in the comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!