Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Shopping Today: Aldi and Walmart

After I went to Target this morning, I picked up a few things at Aldi and Walmart, too. We just needed a handful of things to get us through our move this weekend. After we are moved, I will need to do some stocking up!

Aldi Trip
At Aldi, I bought:

(3) Hamburger buns, .10 ea. (No, I am seriously not kidding - these really were $.10 today!)
(1) Hot dog buns, .79
(1) Chicken breasts, 3 lbs., $5.49
(1) Granulated sugar, 5 lbs., $2.74
(2) Applesauce, $1.29 ea.
(1) Salad dressing, $1.29
(1) Colby block cheese, $1.99
(1) Apple juice concentrate, .92
(1) Disposable plates, 12 ct., .99 (in the markdown section; I despise paper/plasticware, but these will be helpful for our move...)

Spent: $17.14.

Walmart trip
I also stopped by Walmart for just a couple items:

(1) Tortilla chips, $1.48
(1) Toilet brush, $1.58
(1) Cascade trial size (3 ct.), FREE (used $1/1 coupon from 7/3 P&G)
(1) Bakery muffins (4 ct.), $2.09 (on markdown rack - for a quick breakfast before the move starts on Friday!)

Spent: $5.53.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!