Thursday, July 21, 2011

Shopping Trip: Walmart

And here's the details about my fabulous trip to Walmart! Normally, I despise Walmart and usually don't find many good deals at all, but this week was definitely the exception to that rule.


2 Lay's chips, $2.50 ea.
Breakstone's cottage cheese, 4 pack, FREE (used Kraft First Taste coupon)
8 Yoplait cups, .61 ea. (used .40/6 printable)
Kashi cereal, $1.28 (used $2 Recycle Bank coupon)
Fresh tomato, .49
Texas garlic toast (markdown), $2.13
Prevacid 14 ct., $7.44 (used $3 printable)
Stackermallows, .25 (used $1 Kraft First Taste printable)
Breakstone's cottage cheese double, FREE (used Kraft First Taste coupon)
International Delight Breve creamer, FREE (used Vocalpoint coupon)
4 Bengay Vanishing Scent (2.66 oz. ea.), all FREE!
2 Capri Sun, $1.97 ea.
Spent $26.31.

I thought for sure I'd never find the Bengay, so I was so surprised my Walmart actually had it. The tubes were priced at $4.98 ea., so they were all free after my (4) $5/1 Bengay printables! I will most likely donate those.

I don't know what I'm going to do with the Stackermallows, but I think for $.25 I can figure something out!

We don't eat cottage cheese (yuck!), but I had gotten those coupons and they were expiring soon, so I will have to invent a use for those, too. I am thinking some kind of lasagna/pasta dish...any ideas?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!