Saturday, August 20, 2011

{Expired} *Hot!* $1/3 Capri Sun printable


Update: This offer is now expired. That went very quickly!

Hurry and print this $1/3 Capri Sun coupon now! These never last for very long, so don't wait if you want it!

Capri Sun 10 ct. packages are on sale for $1.99 through Monday at Burnstad's, so $1.66 each with the coupon when you buy three boxes!

Thankfully, we are well-stocked on Capri Sun, thanks to a fantastic price on Amazon awhile back! And did I mention that we actually got all 4 boxes for free?! Yep, when the package arrived, one of the pouches had "sprung a leak" and left us with lots of soggy cardboard. I quickly contacted Amazon to alert them to this packaging problem and before I knew what was happening, they had refunded the entire purchase price to my gift card! How's that for fabulous customer service?

Thanks, Totally Target!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!