Monday, August 29, 2011

*Hot!* $2/1 Visine {no size restrictions!}


Coupons.com has a $2/1 Visine product with no restrictions available tonight! You can use this on a trial/travel size bottle - and possibly get it for free! You might need to use zip 62946 to find it (look under "Personal Care"), but I could also see it without a zip code.

In the past, people have reported finding the little bottles for $1.99 at Target and Walmart, although I've never been able to find them.

Recently, though, I have seen the little bottles for $2 at Dollar General. At my store, they are not anywhere near the rest of the eye care products. Instead, I saw them hanging on the opposite side of a candy display near the checkouts - with other travel size items.

Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!


*It looks like the Kashi coupons are still available to print, too!


Have you “liked” Our Frugal Happy life on Facebook yet? We have lots of fun over there, too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!