Sunday, August 28, 2011

*Hot!* Target Beauty Bag with free samples is back!


The Target beauty bag with free samples and coupons is back again! Last time they offered this, the little makeup bag was very cute and it came with several great samples and quite a few nice Target coupons, too!

Head over to Target.com and sign up now! This likely won't be around for very long. I didn't get a confirmation message when I signed up, but when I tried to sign up again, I got a message that my address had already been registered.

*You can also request a sample of Poise hourglass pads from Target now.

Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!


Have you “liked” Our Frugal Happy life on Facebook yet? We have lots of fun over there, too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!