Sunday, August 28, 2011

Menu Plan 8/28


This will be my first week without any kind of job. I don't expect to start subbing quite yet, but I'd imagine those calls will start to roll in within the next few weeks! I have a few cleaning projects planned for this week and I will likely run a few errands since we will have company over Labor Day weekend.

I suspect I may also do some experimenting when it comes to cooking and baking, too! :)

Sunday: Grill.

Monday: Cheeseburger Rice, veggies, garlic toast.

Tuesday: Ranch Chicken, roasted potatoes, veggies.

Wednesday: Homemade gluten free pizza with homemade sauce (I'll either use my last package of Bob's Red Mill mix or try this homemade pizza crust.) Switching things around! We'll have Pizza Pie this week and move pizza to next week.


*By the way, if you want to purchase Bob's Red Mill pizza crust mix, Amazon has a great price on it now: $10.30 for (4) packages with Subscribe & Save! That's $2.58 per package, and each package makes two crusts. After you receive your shipment, don't forget to cancel Subscribe & Save if you don't want to receive regular shipments (they aren't guaranteed to come at the same price).

Thursday: Chicken Enchilada Dip.

Friday: Out with in-laws.

Saturday: Grill.

For breakfast, we each grab what we want: waffles, muffins, cinnamon rolls, pancakes, cold cereal, yogurt, etc.

For lunch, I usually eat leftovers or something simple, like grilled cheese or quesadillas. My husband eats a sandwich or leftovers - he takes his lunch to work most days.


Have you “liked” Our Frugal Happy life on Facebook yet? We have lots of fun over there, too!

This post is linked to Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!