Monday, August 15, 2011

Kraft First Taste: $2 off Planters peanut butter {check again!}


Remember when I mentioned the Planters peanut butter Kraft First Taste offer last week? Well, I didn't have the offer last week, but I got an email from them today.

Lo and behold, the $2 coupon offer is waiting in my account today!

It's been reported that Planters peanut butter is priced at around $2 at Walmart, so FREE with this coupon! I think this is a new product, so I honestly don't know what stores are carrying this product now.

If you haven't gotten the offer yet, you will want to check your account today. This is a printable coupon that you can print right away at home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!