Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Shopping trip: Aldi


I also made a stop at Aldi yesterday. Gotta love shopping there! I actually made $0.25 today at Aldi because my cart already had a quarter in it! :)

Peas, .99
California Medley veggies, $1.09
2 Shredded cheese, $3.49 each (Yikes!)
Block cheese, $1.99 (Another yikes!)
Artisan lettuce, .99 (We had this tonight and it's really good.)
2 Tortilla chips, $1.19 each
Ketchup, $1.19
Butter, $2.69
Tomato sauce, .29
Crushed tomatoes, 28 oz., .89
Vegetable oil, $2.49
Spent $23.33.


Well, I didn't buy him at Aldi, but he is really cute, isn't he?!

Meet Simon, our "baby." He enjoys sleeping in our bed, eating raw carrots and potatoes when I am preparing dinner, and playing keep-away with his ugly purple toy.

He's basically the king at our house! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!