Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Shopping Trip: Festival

While I was having some work done on my car in Mauston (don't even ask...we're just thankful for our emergency savings!), I grabbed a few items at Festival. Again, I wish I had an Aldi closer, but alas, I do not. Festival it is, then!

Festival
Here's what I grabbed at Festival:

Boneless pork chops ($2.29/lb.), $2.47 (one day special)
80/20 Ground beef ($2.69/lb.), $8.34 (manager special)
Tomato puree, $1.57 (I need to make more pizza sauce!)
2 Tomato sauce, .49 ea.
Tomato paste, .65
Kemps ice cream pail, $4.99 (one of the mailer coupon items)
Carrots, 2 lbs., .99 (also one of the mailer coupon items)
Bakery markdown (sub rolls), .99
Shredded cheddar, 8 oz., $1.66
Head lettuce, $1.49
Spent $24.13.

In another trip, I also picked up 4 Yoplait yogurt cups, at the absurdly high price of .69 ea.
Spent $2.71.

Total spent at Festival: $26.84.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!