Saturday, August 27, 2011

Super Savings Saturday 8/27

I just did a little shopping this week. This is a really tight month budget-wise, so I am going to re-look at the budget this weekend and see what I can manage for the last week. I'm sure there's money to be found somewhere!

Aldi
Walmart
I stopped at Aldi and Walmart last weekend after my doctor appointment. I spent a total of $14.08 at those stores and you can read the details in this post.

Kwik Trip and Kmart
Festival
Earlier this week, I stopped in at Kwik Trip, Kmart and Festival. I spent a total of $14.11 at those three stores. You can read all the details in this post.

And throughout the week, we picked up a handful of other items at Kwik Trip:
Ice cream, gallon, $4.99
Milk, 1/2 gallon bag, $1.44
Potatoes, $1.07 (.38 per pound, everyday)
Total: $7.50.

Total spent this week: $35.69.
Total spending in August: $210.65 (out of $216 allocated, with one week to go)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!