Sunday, September 4, 2011

Guest Post: Being Gluten Free...and finding your "new normal"


I'm guest posting this weekend over at "Adventures of Frugal Mom."

The subject?

Being gluten free, of course! Here's a snippet:
"Being gluten free is not the end of the world. But, I understand how overwhelming it is in the beginning. Really, I do.

In the spring of 2005, I was a senior in high school and was desperately fighting to get a 4.0 GPA (and be one of eighteen – yes, eighteen – valedictorians!). I succeeded, but after the stress, I was very ill on graduation day and for the entire summer. I saw my doctor several times and received different diagnoses each time: acid reflux, ulcer, stress. But, none of the medications helped. I continued to be ill quite regularly for the next nine months as I started college seven hours away from home..."
I'd love for you to hop over there and read the entire article!

Questions about being gluten free? Please don't hesitate to ask in the comments below or by email: frugalhappylife (at) gmail (dot) com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!