Sunday, September 4, 2011

Menu Plan 9/4


Here's our plan for this week. We are going to be settling into our school year routine now, although it will be much different than last year, since I am at home. That's a good thing! Even when I substitute teach, I'll still be home well before 4:00, in plenty of time to make a nice meal for dinner. :)

Sunday: Grilled meat (of some kind), corn on the cob and potatoes.

Monday: Grill (brats), potatoes, veggies.

Tuesday: Carnitas (from Incredibly Easy Gluten Free), salad.

Wednesday: BBQ chicken sandwiches, potatoes, veggies,

Thursday: Homemade gluten free pizza with homemade sauce (I'll either use my last package of Bob's Red Mill mix or try this homemade pizza crust.)

*By the way, if you want to purchase Bob's Red Mill pizza crust mix, Amazon has a great price on it now: $10.30 for (4) packages with Subscribe & Save! That's $2.58 per package, and each package makes two crusts. After you receive your shipment, don't forget to cancel Subscribe & Save if you don't want to receive regular shipments (they aren't guaranteed to come at the same price).

Friday: Grill.

Saturday: Grill.

For breakfast, we each grab what we want: waffles, muffins, cinnamon rolls, pancakes, cold cereal, yogurt, etc.

For lunch, I usually eat leftovers or something simple, like grilled cheese or quesadillas. My husband eats a sandwich or leftovers - he takes his lunch to work most days.

Have you “liked” Our Frugal Happy life on Facebook yet? We have lots of fun over there, too!

This post is linked to Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for joining the GF swap. I am sorry I didn't get you linked sooner, but my dad had his knee replaced on Wednesday along with school starting (3 kids in 3 different schools) so it was a little crazy around here. Hope you have a good start to your kiddo's school year!

    I am jealous of all your grilling this week. I love to grill! Gotta do that this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Angela @ angelaskitchen.com My husband does the grilling here, which is very nice for me! :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!