Sunday, September 11, 2011

Menu Plan 9/11


We have had a crazy-busy weekend! Why does everything happen at once?! It will probably take us all week to recover!

At any rate, here's what we'll be eating this week. I already have one day scheduled for subbing, plus possibly more to come!


Sunday: Grill or pizza burgers? We've got a potluck for lunch after church, so we will likely have a light dinner.

Monday: Homemade chicken nuggets, boiled potatoes, veggies.

Tuesday: Spaghetti with Italian sausage (from my great find at Burnstad's!), garlic toast.

Wednesday: Pizza sloppy joes (When I made these last time, I used half homemade pizza sauce and half tomato sauce - and these are delicious!), veggies.

Thursday: (subbing at school) Chicken with Lawry's sun-dried tomato seasoning, fried potatoes, veggies.

Friday: Grill.

Saturday: Grill.

For breakfast, we each grab what we want: waffles, muffins, cinnamon rolls, pancakes, cold cereal, yogurt, etc.

For lunch, I usually eat leftovers or something simple, like grilled cheese or quesadillas. My husband eats a sandwich or leftovers - he takes his lunch to work most days.


Have you “liked” Our Frugal Happy life on Facebook yet? We have lots of fun over there, too!

This post is linked to Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by to see what's cooking! :) I found your link on orgjunkie! Menu looks great! Will be back to visit your GF section, for sure! Have a wonderful week!
    Cindy
    Http://vegetarianmamma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!