Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday night: Baseball, menu planning and a knit bracelet!

I found myself at home for a quiet night tonight...here's what I've been doing:


Of course, I've been cheering on my St. Louis Cardinals!!
Boy, what a World Series this has been!


I've also been working on our November menu plan. Thanks to Pinterest, we will be trying a number of new recipes this month. Anyone want to try "Crispy Pizza Wraps" or a "Chicken and Veggie Skillet?" Yikes - I truly think I am addicted to Pinterest now!

By the way, if you're curious about menu planning, try these two posts: "Why should I plan a menu?" and "How to plan a menu." I promise menu planning will help you become more intentional in your homemaking!


Awhile back, Crystal at Money Saving Mom posted a link to make a knit bracelet with an old t-shirt. I am so not a crafty or artistic person, but I decided to "stretch" myself a little bit and try to make this bracelet. I wouldn't say I'm a pro, but the end result was certainly passable as a bracelet:


I won't be making these for a living, though! :)

What did you do on this fine Friday night?
Do you have any fun plans for the weekend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!