Saturday, October 29, 2011

Super Savings Saturday 10/29

I didn't need much this week, and since I had some extra money in the budget, I took the opportunity to purchase a few items to donate to charity. I love being able to make that happen!

Walgreens and Dollar General
I picked up a number of items at Walgreens and Dollar General.

For us:
Popcorn, candy, floss picks, Listerine and Capri Sun (not pictured).

For charity:
(2) Schick Hydro 3 razors and bar soap.

You can read the details of that trip in this post.
Spent $16.58.

Festival
Here's what I got at Festival.

For us:
Bread, lunch meat, spaghetti sauce and body wash.

For charity:
Ivory soap and boxed potatoes.

Kmart
And at Kmart...

For us:
Hydro and Skintimate shave gels.

For charity:
Welch's jelly and Edge shave gel.

You can read about my trips to Festival and Kmart in this post.
Spent $12.12.

Total spending this week: $28.70.
Total spending for October: $250.11 (under budget by $14!)


I also picked up a gallon of milk for only $0.99 at Walgreens (which I showcased on my Facebook page!), but I used a gift card for that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!