Sunday, October 23, 2011

Menu Plan 10/23



I think things are mostly getting back to "normal" around our house. I have one day of subbing lined up for this week...and we'll see how many 6:15 am phone calls I get!

Are you interested in menu planning? Read my two part series about why menu planning is so beneficial and how to get started. I promise it will help you live more intentionally!

You can also see my post with a round-up of gluten free recipes that are posted on my blog right now.

Sunday: {The Packer game was a 3:00 game this weekend...and you know what that means in Wisconsin! Dinner is compromised. :)} I made nachos/tacos and tried this homemade nacho cheese sauce. Perfect football game food!

Monday: Pizza Chicken (chicken with pizza sauce, mozzarella and pepperoni on top, baked in oven), roasted potatoes, steamed broccoli.

Tuesday: Homemade hamburger helper skillet meal, salad.

Wednesday: Leftovers? {We have so many right now!}

Thursday: Shepherd's Pie, carrots.

Friday: Hubby has Confirmation retreat/lock-in, so I'm on my own. Leftovers it is!

Saturday: Spanish rice with hamburger.

For breakfast, we each grab what we want: waffles, muffins, cinnamon rolls, pancakes, cold cereal, yogurt, etc.

For lunch, I usually eat leftovers or something simple, like grilled cheese or quesadillas. My husband eats a sandwich or leftovers - he takes his lunch to work most days.

Have you “liked” Our Frugal Happy life on Facebook yet? We have lots of fun over there, too!

This post is linked to Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday and Celiac Family's Gluten Free Menu Swap!

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of the pizza chicken. I've got to try that. Glad you could join us on the GF Menu Swap this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Heather @CeliacFamily The pizza chicken is so easy - and tastes great, too! Perfect for quick nights, for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!