Saturday, October 15, 2011

Super Savings Saturday 10/15

This was mostly an off-shopping week for me. Between our overnight getaway and subbing two days at school, there wasn't much extra time. I did a large stock-up trip last week, so we're pretty well set for October!

However, while we were in Milwaukee, we did make a quick stop at Trader Joe's:


You can read about that trip in this post.
Spent $8.96.

On Saturday, I ran a few errands in Mauston and stopped at Kmart & Festival for a few things, too:

Kmart
Festival
You can read about my stops at Kmart and Festival in this post.
Spent $17.43 total.

Total spending this week: $26.39.
Total spending in October: $135.56 (out of $264 allocated).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!